In this WordPress course you will learn everything about the most popular and widely used CMS (Content Management System) WordPress. It is the leading CMS right now in the entire www (World Wide Web). this course focuses on how you can build an dynamic website with minimal effort and with great creativity. Currently WordPress is the top choice for every designer and developer for building websites. WordPress has covered almost 30% of the entire www. It is now time for you to learn WordPress and start implementing.
WordPress Course Overview:
Here we will cover everything about WordPress sites starting from what is required to run a WordPress site, how to install WordPress on PC and Server to how to manage WordPress sites and host them on a live server.
WordPress Course Syllabus:
- Preparing your PC for WordPress installation.
- Introduction to WordPress Dashboard, Upgrading and Updating WordPress.
- Creating Categories, Category Slug, Category Description.
- Creating Posts, Post Slug, Post Tags, Post Template, Featured Images, Visual and text editing.
- Introduction to Media, Uploading large size and small size images.
- Managing images, Cropping Images, Media Manager.
- Creating Pages, Page Slug, Publishing settings, Page Attributes, Visual and text editing.
- Managing comments, Validation comments and spams comments, Moderating comments.
- Working with Appearance.
- Installing New themes, Updating themes, Customizing themes, Adding widgets, Creating and modifying menus.
- Editor and Theme Files.
- Plugins, Installing New plugins, Updating Plugins, Plugin settings, Deactivating plugins, Deleting plugins, Working with bulk action.
- Users management, Updating and customizing your profile, Adding new user, deleting users, User privileges, Rights to Admin, Author, Subscriber, Contributor, Editor.
- Installing Tools, Managing tools, Importing and exporting wordpress data.
- Settings, Site Title, Site tagline, WordPress Address (URL), Site Address(URL).
- Date and Time management.
- Exporting WordPress site from localhost to Web server.
- Importing WordPress to web server, Updating Live settings.
- Installing and managing Yoast SEO.
WordPress Course Duration:
- Monday – Friday: 2Hrs (Week-days: )
- Saturdays: 4Hrs (Week-ends: )
- Course Duration: 45 Days
This course is designed for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you are a new beginner for an advanced web user. You can enroll for this course. This course covers everything about Dynamic websites, Basic SEO integration and many other useful points.