Basic Computer Skills Course – Learn the most Basic Skills required to become an advanced PC user. Whether you’re using a computer at home or at work, you’ll first need to learn some basic computer skills. In Zinfomatic, we make sure that you learn the most advanced techniques, on how to use a PC starting from how to type faster, to how to be a professional.
Download Brochure for Basic Computer Skills Course – Download Link
Get Trained In What’s Most Important To Begin
Learn the most famous programs for your daily basis usage like, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power-point and Microsoft outlook, and also get trained how to make most of your work with PC’s and laptops, Get enrolled for Basic Computer Skills Training Course and learn how to use a computer.
- If your still using the old PC, and old techniques to complete your job, then its time to get upgraded to the new skills and build knowledge.
- The faster the better, when it comes to computer skills you need to know how fast you can type. Learn the most advanced way of working with PC’s.
- Get brilliant learn the most advanced way of utilizing your time and work and perform better. With our advanced training learn more and explore.
- Become professional by learning with basic and advancing your way ahead to professional work. Explore the new techniques of PC’s
Basic Computer Skills Course – The Course Process
The process for completing the course in basic computer skill course is as simple as it could be, you dont need to know how to work with the computers, we will train you on that the process is as below.
- The Training for the basic computers skills course starts with the PC introduction.
- Complete system essential training with Hardware and software.
- Operation systems and their usage.
- Managing and maintaining Antiviruses.
- Installing and uninstalling software’s.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
- Internet and Email usability creating and managing emails.
- Microsoft Outlook for managing and maintaining emails
Basic Computer Skills Course Details
|2||Typing Master||Typing Classes||15||Days|
|3||Microsoft Word||Create a new document.||1||Days|
|Open, save and print a document.|
|Edit and format text.||1||Days|
|Change the page layout, background and borders.||2||Days|
|Insert headers and footers.||1||Days|
|Insert and edit tables||2||Days|
|Insert clip art and pictures to documents.||3||Days|
|4||Microsoft Excel||Creating Basic Excel Worksheet||5||Days|
|Performing Calculations in Excel||3||Days|
|Modifying Excel Worksheet||4||Days|
|Formatting Excel Work Sheet||6||Days|
|Printing Excel Work Sheets||3||Days|
|Managing Excel Workbook||3||Days|
|5||Microsoft PowerPoint||Office Workspace Basics||2||Days|
|Introduction to PowerPoint||3||Days|
|Adding and Formatting Text||5||Days|
|Working with Shapes and Pictures||5||Days|
|Adding Objects and Effects||5||Days|
|Outlining Proofing and Printing||3||Days|
|Delivering Your Presentation||3||Days|
|6||Microsoft Outlook||Introduction to Microsoft Outlook||2||Days|
|Working with Messages||2||Days|
|Working with Messages Continued||2||Days|
|Using the Calendar||1||Days|
|Advanced Features Continued||2||Days|